MERL Manager, Uganda
Hope for Justice in Uganda is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual who will provide direct management of all monitoring, evaluation, learning and research activities, across Hope for Justice projects and partners in Uganda, in order to accurately measure the outputs, outcomes, and impact of the work and inform organisational learning and future practice. This includes the management, critical analysis, and technical oversight of data collection, collation, aggregation, and reporting of data, providing accountability and ensuring a robust and effective result-based MERL system, plans and frameworks.
– MA or MSC or Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation OR Degree in a relevant field, preferably statistics or IT, or in behavioural or social sciences plus a Post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation, bio statistical analysis, data management
– Significant prior experience of managing MERL activities within an INGO environment for at least 5 years.
– Demonstrable knowledge of developing monitoring systems which capture outcome level data (developing monitoring and evaluation frameworks, reviewing and developing theories of change, maintaining evaluation databases, etc.)
– Experience with DIFID/FCDO, USAID or Institutional donor approaches to MERL
– Experience of facilitating training and ongoing support to staff in MERL activities
Role Profile: You can view and download the full Role Profile (PDF) by clicking here
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive, based on experience and qualifications
Closing date: 30th December 2021
To apply: Download and complete the Application Form. Email your covering letter, CV/resume and completed Application Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org