Hope for Justice in Uganda is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Warden to be part of our residential care team. The Warden will work alongside the Lighthouse manager and the rest of the team to implement effective care and support system for children coming into the transit centre ensuring that each individual child receives individual attention and the most appropriate intervention, that is in line with their assessed needs, in the context of Hope for Justice’s mission, policies and values, and the laws of Uganda.
– Minimum of 3 years’ work experience working with vulnerable children in a residential care setting and practical documentation skills.
– Knowledge of both national and International laws relating to children.
– A degree in one of the following fields Social work and social administration, education, social sciences and any other related course.
– Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
– Good standard of ICT skills
– Report writing skills
– Proficiency in at least 2 of the main local languages (i.e. Luganda, Runyakitara, and Luo).
Role Profile: You can view and download the full Role Profile (PDF) by clicking here
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications
Closing date: 28th December 2021
To apply: Download and complete the Application Form. Email your covering letter, CV/resume and completed Application Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org